You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Civil Engineer
- Market Leader
- Great Package
About Our Client
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia's leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Our consulting team specialises in areas including mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and chemical engineering, as well as the end-to-end manufacturing process. With our long-established networks in these sectors across Asia Pacific - and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge - Michael Page has become the first choice for job-seekers and top-tier businesses in engineering and manufacturing across the region.
The day to day duties of these roles will vary depending on the position but will include:
- Designs, reports and specifications according to requirements of project
- Ensuring compliance with Safety & site Environmental requirements
- Provision of technical advice to stakeholders and clients
- Delivery of final documentation and project
- Problem solving in relation to civil and structural requirements
The Successful Applicant
- This role is ideal for someone with career aspirations wanting to work across multiple projects as part of a highly regarded multi-disciplined team.
- You will possess a thorough working understanding of civil and structural design software packages and be competent in design, documentation and construction supervision.
What's on Offer
In order to register your interest for future roles with Michael Page you should meet the following criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering
- Prior experience in a infrastructure or construction role
- Either hold RPEQ or be eligible to obtain RPEQ
- Previous experience in dealing with complex construction projects
- Thorough knowledge of Australian codes and standards
- Strong communication skills in order to communicate with stakeholders