You are here
Senior Civil Project Engineer - Rail - Immediate start
- Leading rail provider
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client, a leading rail services provider is looking for an experienced Civil Project Engineer with a rail background to join their light rail project in Canberra. The successful candidate will be involved in one of the most significant and exciting rail infrastructure projects in Australia.
Working alongside a team of project engineers and project managers the successful candidate will be involved in the entire project life cycle. This will include liaising with clients and key stakeholders, detailed scoping and initial costing of the project, preparation of safety, environmental and quality documentation, preparation of tenders, monitoring progress of projects against scope and the coordination of project handover.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Extensive project delivery experience in a rail environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and manage relationships with both stakeholders and subcontractors
- Demonstrated experience in providing engineering support including functional specification development and design coordination
- Proven track record in the management of risk and safety performance and compliance with safety, legislation, rules and procedures
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy a very attractive daily rate with the opportunity for their contract to be extended indefinitely. They will also gain exposure to one of the largest rail projects currently being completed in Australia.