You are here
Senior Client Director - Private Clients
- Leading Private Client Firm
- Business Advisory - Private Office
About Our Client
Our client is a premium Melbourne Family Office.
You will be leading a team delivering family office services including but not limited to accounting, tax advice and structuring, estate and succession planning, superannuation, investment reporting, philanthropy, risk mitigation and wealth management. You will generate and secure new business opportunities and contribute to the core strategies for growth, business improvement and people development. You will join the senior leadership team in the strategy and innovation of the firm. You will lead and develop staff including performance management, career development and training plans. You will ensure staff are provided with the necessary tools, coaching and experience to excel in their roles.
The Successful Applicant
- Track record of success to a senior manager level in a premium Private Client/Business Services entity
- Experience in advising private clients - individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships, private ancillary funds and superannuation funds;
- CA,/CPA, CFA or CFP
- Other post graduate studies;
- RG146 Qualified
- Extensive experience working with ultra high net wealth clients; and
- Track record in building a business.
What's on Offer
Attractive Director package with both short and long term incentives.