You are here
Senior Commercial Analyst ANZ | Listed Business | CBD Location
Opportunity to join a large listed company
Career progression in a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a large listed business located in Sydney. Growing rapidly in their market, they have identified a need for a Senior Commercial Analyst to develop into a leadership role. They offer competitive salary packages, career progression, health benefits, and volunteer opportunities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with senior leaders on planning and reporting
- Working with business units to understand the business, markets, competitors, customer dynamics and product performance drivers
- Provide business units with insightful commentary into drivers behind performance
- Challenge assumptions in forecasting process
- Analyse performance trends and provide commentary on sales
This is a leadership role with 2 direct reports. You will be lead by example and be a commercial partner with a growing business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with similar experience in a large listed business or multi-national. You must have demonstrated experience influencing senior level stakeholders and acting as a commercial partner with Sales & Marketing teams. Industry experience in FMCG, retail, manufacturing or pharmaceuticals will be an asset. As communication with many departments is key, your verbal and written skills must be strong. Most importantly, you must be able to demonstrate leadership capabilities and be innovative in your thought process.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a large listed company
- Career progression in a growing business
- Convenient Sydney location near public transit