You are here
Senior Commercial Manager - Performance & Planning
- Competitive salary for a value add role
- Convenient location near Sydney CBD
About Our Client
My client is an ASX listed business in the entertainment and leisure space and a leader in its field. Due to an internal restructure and scope for growth in 2016, they are searching for a Senior Commercial Manager to drive process and strategic improvements across the business.
Senior Commercial Manager managing and implementing a continuous improvement program across multiple functions and across the operational side of the business.
Reporting to the General Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Identify, develop and implement strategic and operational improvement opportunities across the business
- Manage business & process reviews and identifying process improvements with the view of achieving tangible efficiency and effectiveness objectives across the business
- Preparation of business cases for presentation to key business unit leaders and to the board, including the development of financial models, in support of strategic initiatives
- Partnering with commercial teams to drive financial and commercial efficiencies
- Preparing and presenting performance analysis and reports to senior stakeholders
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with experience in a relevant industry and in a senior finance position interacting with operations. You will have proven experience in project management and Six Sigma/LEAN and a track record in managing continuous improvement practices and strategies. Proven ability in reviewing business models and business cases is also required. The ability to quickly build effective working relationships with stakeholders of all levels is necessary to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and bonus for the right candidate
- Opportunity to take full ownership of the process improvement and strategy side of a complex, ASX listed business
- Exposure to senior stakeholders
- Convenient location