You are here
Senior Content Manager
- Passionate and driven team environment
- Salary Package + Salary Benefits
About Our Client
Based at the fringe of the CBD, our client is an international iconic brand focusing on global programs. Due to the growth of the organisation, they are seeking a passionate and commercially minded Senior Content Manager to develop and execute content strategies to drive brand awareness.
Reporting to the Director and Head of Marketing and Communications, this newly created role plays a pivotal part in the success of the organisations' future strategy. The Strategic Content division plays a critical role in the management of the overarching strategy as it relates to brand and the activation of communication channels locally and internationally.
This role will be responsible for developing online and offline content strategies and plans to generate awareness and engagement. This role will be supported by an execution team of to ensure the success of projects. This position requires exceptional understanding of content strategy and the ability to build strong collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be based on the following key selection criteria:
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in senior stakeholder management
- The ability to lead and direct through influence
- Extensive experience in creating successful strategic content plans
- Strong project management skills
- Strong experience in managing budgets
- Ability to demonstrate added value
- Background in content agency or journalism
- High attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work with an internationally recognised brand to implement your commercial knowldge. You will be working alongside a passionate driven team of senior leaders as well as direct reports. There will also be salary benefits in place.