You are here
Senior Content Marketing Producer
- Prestigious National Brand
- Fantastic Location - Melbourne CBD
About Our Client
The client is a leading national service provider, with a highly desirable brand image. They are offering the chance to work within a digitally focused, comprehensive team based in the Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the Head of Content & Social Media, you will:
- Oversee all enterprise content and social media initiatives, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
- Provide thought leadership related to content and social channel optimisation, brand consistency, measurement and overall effectiveness.
- Support the business' operating rhythm model and to lead the planning of an agreed content and conversation calendar, always ensuring an industry best practice approach.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience preferably in a specialist content marketing, editorial or content production role.
- Proven track record of project management (on time & budget) within a large, complex organisation.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills
- Ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in influencing & leading teams (directly and indirectly)
What's on Offer
The client is offering a unique opportunity to be part of a well-respected national brand, and a large digitally-focused team. The right candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary; positive hard-working culture; well-facilitated office environment and opportunity to be made permanent if the business allows.