You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Contract Administrator
- Reputable Commercial Builder
- Key Brisbane Projects
About Our Client
The company specialises in the delivery of both commercial and residential projects valuing up to $150M. With a track record of successful project delivery they are entering into a exciting period of new projects. The leadership team have a passion for excellence and quality is at the forefront of this company where they strive to produce high quality projects.
This opportunity is well suited to an individual operating in the role currently or a CA who is ready to step up or a commercially minded Project Manager looking to work on larger projects.
- As a Senior Contracts Administrator, you will report directly to the Project Manager. You are required to work from the site office and liaise with another Contracts Administrator. You will commence on a large commercial project based in Brisbane to the tune of $80 million. With the company expanding, you will be provided the opportunity to progress into further large projects between $50-$100million.
- Previous Contracts Administration experience on complex $50 million + commercial projects or multi-density residential projects are desirable.
The Successful Applicant
- To be considered for the role of Senior Contracts Administrator you will require: -
- Tertiary background in Quantity Surveying, Construction/Project Management, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrable experience working on +$50m commercial construction projects in either a Senior CA or Project Manager function
- Possess excellent commercial awareness with strong relationship building, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Proven track record in delivering results in a high pressured environment.
What's on Offer
On offer is an opportunity to work with a well structured mid tier construction company that have a pipeline of work that offer both job security and a projects that will challenge you professionally. Should you have any questions on this role role please contact Niall Kelleher.