You are here
Senior Contracts Claims Specialist
- 6 Month Contract
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Due to an increased workload on a major energy project, my client is looking to recruit a contracts claims specialist on an initial 6 month temporary basis.
This high volume, client facing role will see you responsible for the following;
- Managing a variety of contracts claims for the business's major project
- Dispute resolution for the portfolio of contracts
- Managing the relationship with the contractor to ensure the best commercial outcomes are achieved
- Liaising with the EPC and the contractor to ensure all claims are resolved in a timely manner
This critical role will see you as the interface between a number of parties to ensure the existing contract has compliance and claims settled for all parties.
The Successful Applicant
You will have extensive experience in dealing with high value contracts claims with a track record of delivering commercially viable outcomes for all parties involved. You will have operated in an operations and EPC environment and be familiar with major projects. You will understand end to end contracts with knowledge of contract law and have a strong skill set in claims and dispute resolution. You will be able to travel on an ad hoc basis within WA as required.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- Exposure to a major project
- Competitive salary