You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Corporate Accountant
- Perth CBD
- November Start
About Our Client
Our Client is an ASX listed company with multiple entities who require a Senior Corporate Accountant to cover a period of annual leave to be based in Perth CBD. Operating in a very busy environment there is a constant demand for their product and services and they have a very strong track record with growth potential.
The Senior Corporate Accountant is the right-hand and second in charge to the Financial Controller and is responsible for all corporate and management reporting. You will also have a small team of accountants to lead and develop. Your opportunity in this role is the value that you can bring in developing and improving existing processes.
The Successful Applicant
- CA / CPA qualified
- Experienced in working within an ASX listed business
- Comprehensive understanding of the corporate reporting requirements
- Able to use your initiative and leadership to ensure you add value to the business
- A genuine team player, with a high work ethic
- Ability to start a temporary contract and commit at the end of November 2016
What's on Offer
This is a short term temporary contract for a period of 5-6 weeks to run through the December period into January and presents the opportunity to ensure management reports are completed to a high standard while also adding value to some internal processes. Hourly rate of $55-$60 per hour plus superannuation, CBD base and an end of November start.