You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Corporate Accountant
- Strong team culture
- World class amenities
About Our Client
Our client is at the forefront of their industry, and have been for over 100 years. They have a proven track record of innovation, industry firsts and market-leading expertise. This vacancy presents a great opportunity to join a strong and stable multinational in a rewarding role.
Your role will centre around the following key duties;
- Maintain the general ledger
- Supervise the accounts payable and receivable process, managing 5 staff members
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare statements around indirect costs
- Develope processes and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified and possess strong excel capabilities. Previous experience in the Engineering sector will be highly regarded. This role forms a crucial function both for the Finance team and the wider business, and as such the successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally through effective and confident communication. A proactive and positive nature is a must to thoroughly understand all aspects of the business.
In addition you will have;
- 5 years experience within a multinational environment
- 2 years experience in staff management
- Tax experience
- Ideally have used SAP
What's on Offer
Our client can help you realize a successful career within an innovative multinational which focuses on stable growth and continual improvement of its workforce.
- Regular training is provided to help you fully realize your potential in this role.
- A competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Exceptional leadership that drives a high performance work culture.