You are here
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit etc
- Experience in architectural design and documentation.
About Our Client
My client is a leading retail developer that is based in the Sydney CBD. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that are looking to join a supportive team and work on an impressive portfolio of retail design projects.
- Producing the conceptual design solutions and response to the strategic, financial and time planning for the project.
- Review and finalise all deliverables, undertaking thorough research to gain a full understanding of the design problems and parameters.
- To keep abreast of developments in design techniques and trends.
- Lead a design team from briefing, space planning, concept, detail design, documentation, site and close-out process.
- To provide leadership to the Project Team and to undertaking an ongoing review of subsequent stages of the project to ensure that the integrity of the agreed design solutions are maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field from a recognised institution.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- Organisation and time management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Collaborative approach.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package along with a rewarding career with limitless opportunity for growth is on offer for the right candidate