You are here
Senior DevOps Infrastructure Lead
- Leadership role
- Drive agility and process improvement
About Our Client
As part of their newly created Cloud Solutions team, our client is currently looking for a talented and ambitious DevOps Lead to assist with a transformation project into an AWS based agile environment. Working closely with the ecommerce and digital side of the business, this role bleeds innovation and autonomy. Located within Brisbane's inner suburbs, this organisation is a market leader within it's industry boasting a massive network while providing all the perks and benefits associated with a newly created position.
As the DevOps Lead, you will drive the transformation of infrastructure delivery towards cloud and agility. You will be responsible for all environments including the development/CI, test and UAT, as well as overseeing production like environments such as training, production support and staging. Operating across two business streams, you will drive your team to work tightly with solution delivery to ensure on-time delivery of projects. As the lead member of the team, you will have a pivotal role working with Change & Release (responsible for the CR/CAB process) to coordinate, schedule and assist with management of releases to the business in cloud based environment.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Advanced experience of DevOps principles, automation and continuous delivery techniques
- Architectural experience within cloud solution delivery (AWS)
- Automation of application and infrastructure deployment
- Understanding of SDLC and how to apply appropriate tooling
- Solid experience across Linux and/or microsoft operating technologies and related apps
- Extensive experience with unit test and automated tools
- Excellent knowledge of Bash, Python, Ruby and *.UX.
- Automation and deployment frameworks across Puppet, Chef, Bamboo, Jenkins and Hudson
- Agile practitioner and strategic thinker
- Large enterprise experience
What's on Offer
- Permanent full time role on offer
- Leadership role
- Fantastic office culture
- Work alongside a group forward thinking technology specialists