You are here
Senior Digital Campaign Manager - Leading Publisher
- Develop your digital career whilst working with international brands
- Hands on role - optimising and troubleshooting performing digital ad campaigns
About Our Client
Based in Sydney, our client is a leading media business with a focus on Entertainment, priding themselves with an ongoing commitment to innovation and offering a very fast paced environment. They are now recruiting a passionate Senior Digital Campaign Manager ready to take the next step up in their career and manage the advertising campaigns across the digital network.
Reporting to the Digital Ad Ops Manager, the Senior Campaign Manager will work directly with the Sales, Product and Partnerships teams to drive the best possible ad campaign results for an extensive list of clients. Your key responsibilities will be:
Manage from end to end and optimise online, mobile and video advertising campaigns - overseeing the trafficking and troubleshooting campaigns;
Approve all new booking requests (insertion orders) and check for deliverability of campaign prior to sign off;
Facilitate and support accurate inventory management and provide best case advice and solutions in an ever-evolving digital business;
Attend external client and agency meetings with Sales team where necessary;
Act as a point of escalation for Campaign Managers.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will be a great communicator able to work under pressure in a very fast-paced environment and will be attributed with the following skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Ad Operations landscape, including ad-serving platforms (DFP), creative tags, booking systems (DSM) and workflow;
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve creative issues, reporting discrepancies, campaign difficulties and other technical challenges;
- Experience working Publisher or Agency side;
- Effective time management to meet requests from stakeholders within tight time frames;
- Advanced knowledge in rich media, mobile, video and programmatic advertising;
What's on Offer
- Immediate start.
- Fast-growing business taking pride in their achievements - constantly evolving, with the launch of new products and projects. You will be part of an exciting fast paced stimulating company with a real career perspective.
- Spacious office with easy access by bus, train or car - conveniently located close to Sydney CBD.