You are here
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage large budgets across digital efforts
- Fast-paced environment and high performing team
About Our Client
Our client is an international online business currently going through an exciting growth phase and digital transformation. They are by far the leader in their field are are looking for a talented senior digital professional to manage their digital team and bring their expertise to the table.
This very senior role reports into the Marketing Director and manages / mentors a team of passionate digital professionals. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the multi-million dollar budget and develop the online strategy to optimise performance;
- Develop the online channel business strategy and drive growth, engagement and brand awareness whilst developing innovative campaigns across CRM, Social, SEM, PPC, SEO, Display, Affiliates, Retargeting;
- Manage external agencies and 3rd party suppliers like Google or Facebook to achieve acquisition objectives;
- Analyse and report on campaign performance, using Google Analytics.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a background in a consumer-focused industry and attributed with the following skills:
- Development of strategies and campaigns across eCommerce, Search, CRM, Display, Social, Affiliates, Content;
- Strong understanding of business strategy and key drivers of success;
- Excellent leadership skills - you have managed and mentored a high performing team of digital professionals;
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with capacity to challenge top external agencies and educate C-level stakeholders across the business.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fantastic offices in a convenient location
- Great brand, excellent culture, flat structure
- Global exposure
- Senior role with room to grow