You are here
Senior Digital Specialist
- International brand
- Newly Created Role
About Our Client
My client are a household brand with a passion for innovation in every aspect of their work. Due to international growth, this is a unique opportunity to join their newly created digital & CRM team to own the implementation of their digital strategy.
Working within the digital and CRM team the main focus of this role is to maximize the performance of their digital platforms to deliver continuous improvement and a superior customer experience.Working collaboratively withagency partners and key stakeholders in a way that meets business objectives and improve brand & reputation in the market place.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Digital, SEO & CRM agency partners
- Website content management
- Digital Channel performance reporting - Web Analytics, Acquisition channel performance, Social engagement, Social media strategy & content development (Facebook, Twitter, Website Blogs)
- Database segmentation, Communications strategy development and distribution of EDM campaigns & newsletters.
- Optimisation and conversion rate test program execution
- Ensure projects are completed accurately and within specified time lines.
- Develop and manage relationships with external providers and key internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Applicant
- 5+ years experience within digital marketing industries
- Solid knowledge of both digital and general marketing channels.
- Knowledge/understanding of best practice in web and information delivery systems.
- Excellent communication skills for clear and concise delivery of often complicated and technical information.
- Solid experience managing major corporate stakeholders
- Have a comprehensive understanding SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Have strong knowledge of website analytics tools Have tracked and measured performance of website analytics to enhance sales of products
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package and an opportunity to further develop their career within an organisation that provides a work life balance and a positive culture.