You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Finance Manager
- Overseeing a team
- Liaising with the Executive group
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious organisation with a diverse property and investment portfolio. They value high achievements within the work place and are seeking an ambitious individual to take on this accounting leadership role and oversee the private investments portfolio.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be primarily responsible for providing a variety of accounting services. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of quarterly management reports for the large consolidated group to be presented to the board
- Review of property development finance reports and feasibilities
- Joint Venture management and reporting for multiple entities
- Liaise with brokers, bankers and investment platform providers
- Budget preparation and cash flow modelling.
- Liaising with tax professionals and assisting with the preparation of income tax returns, business activity statements, payroll tax returns and FBT returns for the Group Board paper preparation and monthly management accounts.
- Managing the monthly accounting cycle with the group including external developments and investments.
- Developing and assisting staff members
The Successful Applicant
The individual will need to be CA qualified (or equivalent), self-motivated, responsive, very organised, have the ability to meet deadlines with a flexible attitude to change and processes. The role will suit someone looking for a varied role where no two days are the same. Experience in investments and wealth management is not essential but should be an area of interest.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- Long term career opportunity
- CBD location
- Attractive salary + bonus