You are here
Senior Financial Accountant | APAC | Big 4 Experience
Dynamic and friendly work environment
Convenient CBD location
About Our Client
As Australia's market leader in its field, our client is searching for an experienced financial accountant to join their team. This is a great opportunity to add a significant name to your CV and build on your experience, working alongside a team of Big 4 professionally trained finance professionals.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will be responsible for all internal and external financial processes. The responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing month-end and year-end procedures, and General Ledger reconciliations;
- Supporting and assisting in the preparation and finalisation of projects;
- Preparation of key accounts for budgets and forecasting, including variance analysis;
- Participating in process improvement initiatives being undertaken by the Finance Manager;
- Calculating and communicating commission amounts to sales representatives;
- Sales reporting, and balance sheet management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CPA/CA qualified from a Big 4 chartered firm, with a Bachelor of Finance or Business, and a high academic record. You will have a strong understanding of the finance process and accounting standards, and experience in a large corporate organization. Strong technical accounting skills are required for this role, as are good problem solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines. We expect excellent written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Sydney CBD location
- Generous salary package