You are here
Senior Financial Accountant - Household FMCG Brand
- Excellent office location
- Super career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Employing over 10,000 people in 60 countries with a turn over in excess of $4BN our client is a truly global industry leading provider of household products. Known around the world for their quality, innovation & corporate responsibility they are a true employer of choice. Due to an internal promotion in their talented and high performing team the Senior Financial Accountant role has become available.
You will be the fulcrum of an expanding Accounting team, supporting a broad range of both finance and non finance stakeholders including sales and marketing throughout the business. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with group statutory reporting
- Driving improvements across the finance function
- Assisting on audits, including performing follow ups on corrective actions and monitoring critical areas of audit focus
- Writing monthly technical accounting summaries for Financial Manager and Commercial Managers across the business
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the shortlist you will be CA/CPA qualified with time spent at a Big-4/Mid Tier Accounting firm ideally servicing large listed clients in the FMCG space. Alternatively you will have built a successful career working in a dynamic fast moving business.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly competitive compensation package including the option to gain equity in the company and an excellent health insurance option. Operating within a fun and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities with clear scope for advancement within the business