You are here
Senior Financial Accountant - National Business
- Competitive Salary
- Inner City Location
About Our Client
Our Client is a National leader with strong financial performance for over 30 years. With a collection of household brands and products, they are continually innovating and investing in improving strategy.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your role will include;
- Oversee end of month processes including journals, accruals, prepayments, monthly allocations, fixed assets ledger and reconciliations;
- Provide timely, relevant, accurate and reliable information to the Financial Controller and Business Analysts ensuring accuracy of the general ledger.
- Undertake and coordinate year end activities including preparation of annual financial statements.
- The provision of information relevant to budget and business performance including the development of best practice reporting.
- Other duties as required by the Financial Controller.
The Successful Applicant
This is an exceptional opportunity for a CA/CPA qualified Financial Accountant. This appointment requires someone who has a 'can do' attitude and the ability to communicate with people at all levels is a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to the role will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package. You will enjoy functioning within a team which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities