You are here
Senior Financial Accountant
- Senior Financial accountant in the mining sector.
- Tax effect accounting is vital in this role.
About Our Client
My client is a well know business within the mining industry looking to bring in a Senior Financial accountant to look after their 5 sites from a technical prospective.
The role will require autonomy, efficiency and the ability to make process improvements where possible too.
The role is looking for a candidate with a proven technical background, ideally audit trained originally and then moved into the commercial space, exposure to tax effect accounting is key also.
Some of the key responsibilities are detailed below:
- Consolidated statutory accounts - 5 sites in total
- Quarterly, half yearly and yearly financial accounts posted
- Ensuring compliance to accounting standards
- Tax effect accounting is key
- SAP 1 exposure is highly beneficial
- Audit background highly beneficial
- Mining company exposure also very beneficial
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven background in the technical accounting space, ideally within mining and also have tax effect accounting exposure.
An audit background would work well in this role and prior use of SAP 1 is also beneficial.
What's on Offer
The Senior Financial accountant role is paying between $120,00 - $130,000 + super.