You are here
Senior Financial Accountant
- Career Growth
- Challenging and rewarding role
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader with a well known brand which attracts high calibre candidates. They are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing team. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a well-established organisation with a team of driven professionals.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Controller your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Month end preparation including general ledger journals and reconciliations
- P&L review and variance analysis
- Working closely with finance and the broader business to ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting.
- Preparation of Income Tax, BAS and FBT returns
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be CA/CPA qualified with a strong technical set. It is crucial that you possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your ability to liaise and influence a range of stakeholders across the business will be pivotal to your success. You will be inquisitive in nature and enjoy a challenging position. Experience in SAP and TM1 will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.