You are here
Senior Financial Accountant
- Senior Financial accountant in the mining sector.
- Permanent role based in Perth.
About Our Client
My client is a large mining services business company based in Central Perth. They have a strong company culture and the opportunity to progress is available if the successful candidate is suited. The role has been created due to internal changes where several roles have amalgamated into one more senior position to support the business.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and CFO for certain projects you will be responsible for
- Preparation of all statutory reporting and compliance, including full year and half year reporting and taxation compliance;
- Preparation and consolidation of the monthly management accounts and board reports;
- Tax knowledge is highly sought after, ideally to ensure all tax compliance is completed and lodged in house;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Assist with ongoing SAP upgrades and improvements throughout the business and roll out training accordingly;
- Assisting with the group Insurance policy;
- Providing adhoc analysis to drive business decisions and support the executive teams
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful candidate will be CA/CPA Qualified with around 6-8 years worth of experience minimum in the financial accounting space.
The role requires a candidate with ability to work autonomously and support the executive team with aspirations to progress internally in a few years.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and development opportunities internally.