You are here
Senior Financial Accountant
- Great Company Culture
- Great Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a National Accounting firm that has an opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join the in house finance team. Great work life balance and additional staff benefits.
Working with the internal finance team your role will report to the Finance Manager and include;
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations/assisting with month end process
- Monthy P&L variance analysis
- Quarterly statutory reporting (BAS)
- Fixed asset register maintenance
- Assistance with payroll function
- Other ad hoc duties to support the team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a experience Senior Financial Accountant who is CA/CPA qualified. Experience in either a Accounting or Law firms internal finance function will be highly regarded. Strong interpersonal skills and a professional manner will be a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within an established business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.