You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Financial Accountant
- Highly regarded position
- Accountable for financial support to corporate departments
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative player within the Healthcare sector, servicing a core population of almost 1 million people across their 40 sites. They are on the cutting edge, having uniquely integrated all primary, secondary and tertiary health services, in addition to their extensive research and teaching facilities.
Based in Notting Hill, this position reports through to the Business Manager. You will contribute to the analysis and review of the organisation's budgeting and forecasting cycle and reviewing financial performance, being measured in the following key areas;
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Ensuring compliance to accounting standards
- Financial reporting including analysis, review and support
- Organisational budgets and forecasts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified coming from a Big 4/Mid-Tier background, and possess strong excel capabilities. This role forms a crucial function both for the Finance team and the wider business, and as such the successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally through effective communication. A proactive and positive nature is a must to thoroughly understand all aspects of the business.
What's on Offer
Our client can help you realize a successful career within an innovative and ever-growing Healthcare provider.
- Regular training is provided to help you fully realize your potential in this role.
- A competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Exceptional leadership that drives a high performance work culture.