You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Financial Accountant
- US Listed Organisation
- Immediate Start - View to Permanency
About Our Client
Based in the South Eastern suburbs, our client is a leader in their field, with a medium sized Australian operation reporting into the large US head office. They are a growing business, highly rewarding to their staff and command a strong loyalty from their employees.
Reporting into the Regional Financial Controller you will be responsible for all aspects of financial accounting and consolidations for the group. Other responsibilities will include:
- Month end preparation including general ledger journals and reconciliations
- Leading P&L review and variance analysis
- Inventory standard costing
- Responsible for the preparation and lodgment of group tax returns
- Identifying, owning and driving process improvements internally
- Facilitating a collaborative environment and managing a small finance team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have previous experience working with a US Listed company with exposure to US GAAP reporting and SOX controls and reporting. You will be degree qualified with CA or CPA qualifications. You will have strong experience in heavy industry, logistics or manufacturing and strong reporting and analysis skills. With knowledge of SAP or a similar large ERP system, you will be Excel savvy and be looking to take your career to the next level. Successful performance in this role will see you ideally placed to assume the position of Financial Manager in the coming years.
What's on Offer
- Global brand
- South East suburbs
- Great culture
- Work life balance