You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Financial Accountant
- US GAAP Experience required
- Great opportunity to add value during a period of significant change
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognised and established brand, and is a market leader with a national footprint, providing services to the wider community. With strong relationships with many of Australia's leading brands, the organisation is steadily growing on the back of a strong long term strategic plan.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing high quality reporting and analysis to key internal stakeholders across the organisation, along with accounting and compliance reporting requirements. You will be a team player, motivated to drive growth in the business through Australia and support your team through continuous mentoring, learning and development.
- Preparing all statutory accounts in accordance with the accounting standards
- Ensuring compliance to accounts standards
- Assisting with the budgets and forecasts
- Making continuous improvement to the reporting process
- Oversea the completion of balance sheet reconciliations, cash reporting and fixed asset reconciliations
- Liaising with Auditors and external advisors around annual and half yearly audits
The Successful Applicant
You are an experienced Senior Finance Professional with excellent working knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry. You will pride yourself on the quality of your work and see a changing working environment as a great opportunity to learn. In addition, you will be hands-on and possess excellent knowledge of compliance reporting and budget preparation as well as the ability to lead a close-knit team to achieve business financial outcomes. Previous exposure to SAP is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- On site parking available.
- Work life balance.
- Work closer to home in the South East.