You are here
Senior Human Factors Specialist
- Immediate start
- Chatswood Location
About Our Client
A large Government organisation based in Chatswood but does require travel to sites. This is a big opportunity to jump into a project based role initially for 6 months with an immediate start.
You will be mainly responsible for;
- assisting in the investigation and resolution of human factors issues on the project
- Planning and conducting simulator field studies to evaluate the impact of the project on employee behaviours
- providing human factors input to the development, procurement, evaluation and simulation facilities
- develop test plans in order to conduct and manage the analysis and reporting on requirements and issues-related tests cases. (simulation, desktop evaluation methodologies, field trails and stakeholder workshops)
- undertaking analysis for a range of human factors technical issues across the project
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will need:
- to be immediately available
- to have a demonstrated ability in human factors application to system design, and application of human factors tools and methodologies within an operational and project based environment
- a proven ability to write technical reports and the ability to undertake human factors analysis such as hierarchical task analysis and risk based TNA.
- demonstrated ability to provide effective facilitation and representation of human factors and high risk/hazard workshops.
- demonstrated understanding of human factors issues within system safety, operational risk and safety change management
- Have very strong written and verbal skills and have the ability to work effectively at all levels of the business.
What's on Offer
A chance for a senior human factors consultant to work for a very well known and respected government organisation. This is an immediate start and is initially a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended.