You are here
Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- National Australian Brand
About Our Client
Our client, a national leader across the Insurance space are expanding and require an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to assist with a variety of infrastructure projects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The successful upgrade of the organisations, Application and Servers.
- End to end project management.
- Manage all issues and risks in a prompt manner.
- Budgeting and estimation of projects.
- Communication channels to the wider business.
- Delivery of Home Networking projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally posses the following:
- Good knowledge of Opex and Capex.
- Exposure to Site fit outs, Wan, Wi-fi, Racks, Servers and Networks.
- Experience in the budgeting of an end to end project.
- Senior Level Project Manager experience.
- Agile and Prince2 delivery.
What's on Offer
- Initial temporary contract.
- Fantastic career growth.