You are here
Senior Investment Accountant
- An exciting and unique job opportunity with an Private Investment company
- The successful candidate has the ability to develop the role to their strengths
About Our Client
My client is a well respected Private Family Office based in Melbourne's CBD and have a large diverse portfolio that over the last couple of years gone from strength to strength. They are now looking to expand and develop their team and are currently recruiting for a qualified or part qualified Investment Accountant.
This a new role within the accounting function of a Melbourne's CBD Private investment company and they are looking for a qualified/part qualified Investment Accountant to help manage the work load.
Responsibilities will include:
Responsibility for accuracy of investment reporting systems which include;
1. Entering transactions into an investment system
2. Reconciliation of multiple intercompany accounts
3. Daily reconciliation of multiple investment accounts to the reporting system
4. Clearing of debtors/creditors accounts, management of loans and collateral requirements
5. Managing collection and recording of external valuations
6. Administration tasks, including management of banking, BAS and FBT preparation and lodgement, petty cash and record keeping
7. Coordinating the opening of new accounts, know your client and anti money laundering compliance
8. Key person for driving change and process improvement in the organisation
The Successful Applicant
You will hold a degree in finance and be qualified/part qualified chartered accountant with significant investment accounting experience. You could come from business services from a charted environment with an appetite to be in a Private family office. You will need to be energetic, personable, professional and have a flexible approach to deal with the deadlines and dealing with the complex number of entities. You will need to be self-motivated and able to manage their time efficiently due to the high volume/complexity of work. A strong track record of the complex investment accounting treatment will be needed to be successful in the position.
What's on Offer
$75,000 - $85,000 inc. Super depending on experience