You are here
Senior Java Developer
- Latest Java and cloud-based technologies
- Spectacular offices in Brisbane CBD
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian institution and global leader in their field. As they continue to bring their IT solutions in house and grow their local teams, you will join a team of highly accomplished and capable Senior Java Developers in a critical system migration that will tie in with the latest Java and cloud based technologies.
- Software architecture and design for key projects and initiatives.
- Project delivery and enhancements across multiple systems and applications.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Work closely with key project stakeholders to deliver desired outcomes.
- Bridge solution and software architecture.
- Contribute to incident and problem management across suppliers and internal teams.
- Provide input to disaster recovery, high availability and planning of business continuity.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience working in an enterprise environment working on Java Enterprise solutions.
- Java 8, Maven, IntelliJ Idea
- JBoss, JEE, SOA and Microservice architecture and technologies
- AWS, cloud native and SOA deployment patterns and practices
- Git, TeamCity, Nexus and CI/CD patterns and practices
- Agile practices
- Confluence, JIRA
- Scripting technologies and Linux environments
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to take ownership through to completion.
- Relationship management, negotiation skills and ability to influence decisions at multiple levels.
- Great attitude, a drive to deliver to customers and clients, and a hunger to produce high quality coding both as an individual and in a team.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Great location in Brisbane CBD - spectacular views!
- Exposure to the latest Java and Cloud-based technologies
- Competitive annual salary with up to 10% bonus on top.
- Great opportunity to join a highly capable and supportive Development team.