You are here
Senior Management Accountant | FMCG | Preferably CA Qualified
Iconic Australian retail brand
Mentorship and career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known Australian company with an unforgettable brand. They are nationwide and have ambitious plans for immediate growth. The successful candidate will be an important partner in a high performing finance team where the opportunities are endless.
- Timely completion of financial and management reporting
- Establishment of financial controls and monitoring their implementation, due to the specific nature of the business (cash based environment in the hospitality industry)
- Inventory Control, including: preparation of monthly costings, reports and analysis of discrepancies and waste management.
- Streamline and improve financial reporting and other areas within the finance department
- Automate certain finance processes
- Complex Financial modelling as required
- Prepare and review month end reports.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with 3-5 years experience in a similar management accounting role. You must have worked in a changing, fast-paced environment preferably within retail or FMCG. As a key member of the finance team, we will be looking for a can-do attitude and the ability to problem solve and meet tight deadlines. Excellent communication skills is an absolute must.
What's on Offer
- Convenient South Sydney location
- Iconic Australian retail brand
- Mentorship and career progression
- Excellent work life balance