You are here
Senior Management Accountant - Geelong location
- Career Growth
- Challenging and rewarding role
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader with an instantly recognisable brand in Australia and worldwide. They have had a successful track record with consecutive year on year growth and are forecasting for their most successful year yet. Which has resulted in the need for an ambitious Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Controller your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Working closely with finance and the broader business to ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all Business Units
- Timely and accurate delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports to the board
- Review of monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis
- Statutory compliance - BAS, Payroll Tax and FBT
- Effective management and mentoring of junior staff members
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be CA/CPA qualified with previous experience in a similar role. Your written and verbal communication skills will be exceptional and you will be confident in interacting with various stakeholders as well as leading junior staff members. You will be confident in the management of accounting processes from accounts payable & receivable to reporting and subsequent analysis and interpretation of results. Advanced MS Excel skill will be advantageous and experience using TM1 and People Soft will be looked upon favourably.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.