You are here
Senior Management Accountant
- Career Growth
- Challenging and rewarding role
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within their field and are renowned for their career growth opportunities and having a culture of excellence. Nationally recognised for their brand and team collaborative environment, an opportunity has presented itself for a dynamic and talented Senior Management Accountant. This is the perfect opportunity to move into a role where you can grow and develop within a leading organisation.
Reporting to the CFO your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Preparation of month-end financial reporting pack.
- Detailed analysis of budgets, forecasts, overheads and costs.
- Management of consolidated reporting and targets with in each business unit.
- Develop management reports to assist in visibility of business performance.
- Establish and maintain capital investment evaluation models.
- KPI reporting.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be CA/CPA qualified and will have experience working in a large organisation in a Senior Management Accountant role. You will be comfortable in liaising with a broad range of external stakeholders through superior and confident communication skills. You will be a team player, who has a hands on approach and enjoys a challenge and working within a fast paced environment. Experience using Oracle and Hyperion will be highly advantageous coupled with strong financial modelling skills.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.