You are here
Senior Management Accountant
- Senior Management Accountant in a well known brand.
- Reporting directly into the Financial Controller and leading a team of 2-3.
About Our Client
My client is a leading brand in the mining industry and has recently done exceptionally well in reducing the break even point of producing a tonne which has seriously assisted in reducing costs internally which has been a great success.
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant to sit within the Corporate Finance department and will lead a team of 2-3 management accountants.
The role will report directly to the Financial Controller and will lead a team of 2-3 management accountants. One of the key areas of focus in this role will be to provide cost analysis and drive efficiency's and implement improvements throughout the business.
Below are the key responsibilities:
- Month-end cost reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis of performance and development to present to the board
- Preparation of financial models
- Liaison with the separate business units to support with analysis and budgets
- Knowledge of IFRS and ASX reporting needs also needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be CA or CPA qualified and have a strong analytic capability and working knowledge in management and financial accounting.
The successful candidate will also have proven leadership ability and be able to influence others.
What's on Offer
The role offers progression and development and opportunity to grow within the business.
Competitive salary on offer.