You are here
Senior Management Accountant
- Global NFP
- Highly regarded role
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned organisation within the NFP sector, operating globally in over 50 countries. Within their office in Melbourne's East, they drive a culture of high-performance whilst promoting flexibility and workplace perks including an on-site cafe.
As a Senior Management Accountant, your role will focus around;
- Producing accurate and insightful reporting for both internal and external audiences
- Providing technical support and input into core finance processes - i.e. budgeting and forecasting and for process improvement initiatives and projects
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve business outcomes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate success and experience as a Senior Management Accountant within a large organisation and have previously focused on financial analysis, business reporting, planning and forecasting. You will have a proven background investigating and solving complex and ill-defined problems, and have advanced Excel skills including scenario modelling. Furthermore, you will have experience working with senior managers in a consultative manner and be confident interpreting and presenting information. You must be CPA/CA qualified with a Big 4 background.
What's on Offer
Our client can help your realise a successful career within a global business.
- Regular training to help your realise your full potential within the business.
- A competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Exceptional leadership that drives a high-performance work culture.