You are here
Senior Management Accountant
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Attractive Business
About Our Client
My client is a leading global organisation within the IT industry. This role will be liaising with many business units around the globe. They are needing someone that is driven and innovative to cover a long maternity leave contract for a minimum of 16 months.
As a successful candidate sitting in a team of 5, you will be reporting to both the Finance Director within the UK and CFO in Australia. You will be required to do the following:
- Processing functions relating to month end, including month end accounting duties, journal and data entries and analysis.
- Providing analysis and commentary regarding accounts and financial reports within the Business Unit.
- Maintaining the financial accounts and general ledger systems.
- Preparation of financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparing and presenting information on costs and contribution by department and product.
- Ensuring that all activities related to the Business Unit's function comply with relevant country, federal and state government legislation.
- Monitoring closely the financial status and exposures of the Business Unit, and providing advice to Senior Management where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate is required to have the following:
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar position
- CA/CPA part or fully qualified
- Experience using Hyperion (preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Innovative and able to drive business
- Worked within large business (global preferred)
- Tech savvy
- US GAAP and SOX compliance a plus
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Long contract with view to extend
- Parking on site