You are here
Senior Manager - 12 Month Contract
About Our Client
We are working with a global organisation which is a key player in the management consultancy and professional services industry.
This role is a personal growth opportunity and the responsibilities that the successful candidate will grow into are:
- Assessment of processes, systems and reporting to determine where improvements could be made;
- Working through issues, determine root causes, develop solutions and collaboratively implement the chosen solution;
- Helping create and evaluate new opportunities with key stakeholders and support building case for change;
- Implementing changes to processes, systems, reporting and operating models ensuring the business impacts are managed effectively, outcomes are achieved and the project runs to plan;
- Building and monitoring project plans, manage their interdependencies and actively manage issues and risks;
- Working collaboratively with technology providers, to project manage technology teams to deliver on the required change outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant preferred
- Previous experience in running finance or technology change projects
- Proven track record of performance
- Resilience and dedication to outcomes
- Attention to detail
- Improvement and commercial mind-set
- Excellent stakeholder management and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
This position is suited for person that thrives on innovation and personal growth. This organisation offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary package.