You are here
Senior Manager - Tax
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
We are working with one of the "big four" professional services organisations.
As a Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include -
- Supporting Associate Directors, Directors and Partners with winning, planning and executing the delivery of tax engagements.
- Leading day to day fieldwork, managing client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports and presentations, as well as liaising with management throughout the engagement
- Identifying opportunities for future service delivery
- Leading, managing and developing a team, including Consultants, Senior Consultants and Managers, to deliver an exceptional quality of proactive client-focused service
- Facilitating collaborative stakeholder and peer relationships; sharing knowledge and working together to create internal performance improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA/CPA
- Strong experience within a professional services organisation is key
- A proven record of high performance in tax advisory and compliance
- Experience managing client engagements and leading a team
- A positive, engaging, collaborative and driven approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to build and manage strong stakeholder/client relationships
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned and highly respected organisation. There are excellent career growth opportunities with this role.