You are here
Senior Mananger - Technical/Trust Accounting
- Senior Manager role in top-tier professional services firm
- Contract role with competitive rate
About Our Client
My client is a leading, top-tier professional services firm serving an impressive array of clients. This is a critical role sitting within their internal corporate services area.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Director of Business Services and will have extensive interaction with senior stakeholders. You will be managing a team comprised of seniors and analysts.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Execution of all financial processes including monthly management, half year and annual statutory reporting
- Complex payment and taxable income calculations on behalf of senior stakeholders
- Processing journals and full responsibility for maintenance of the general ledger and all sub-ledgers
- Responsibility for all finance, tax and compliance requirements of key trust accounts
- Continual monitoring and improvement of control and governance framework
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a CA/CPA qualified professional with technical accounting skills and the ability to apply knowledge of accounting standards to a complex and dynamic environment. You must have excellent Excel skills and the ability to analyse data and use this information to deliver bespoke solutions. As you will be working closely with senior stakeholders, excellent communication skills are a must.
What's on Offer
- Senior role with a leading professional services firm
- Competitive rate/salary
- Sydney CBD based role