You are here
Senior Marketing Coordinator
- ASAP Start in a long term contract role!!
- Option to go permanent for the right candidate!
About Our Client
My client is a government agency responsible for the long-term strategic planning of various Parklands around Sydney, as well as the operational day-to-day management and promotion of three community parks in the Eastern Suburbs. Due to continual growth my client is now looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Manager to join their team!
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, as the Senior Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for the execution of Marketing plans and events for the three main parks. You will play an integral role in the marketing operations within the team and take a hands on approach to ensure all Marketing activities are completed on time. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing the design and production of marketing materials and collateral (Brochures, signage, advertisements)
- Managing the company website and online brochure to promote events in the parks and support various business units
- Implementing marketing strategies to support the Parklands's product offering, including events, education programs and recreation activities.
- Managing multiple external relationships and consistently liaising with key stakeholders to successfully implement marketing promotional activities
- Use your Indesign skills to assist with the design of advertisements and newsletters
- Develop and distribute bi-monthly newsletter
- Contribute to a collaborative and enthusiastic team environment
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will ne able to begin immediately and have strong marketing experience in a varied role. You will be enthusiastic and hands-on in your operational approach to marketing. You will also possess the following:
- Proficient utilisation of In-Design software and an understanding of CMS
- Experience managing various stakeholders efficiently and professionally
- Demonstrated experience developing and distributing brochures, newsletters and advertisements
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- An exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Desirable but not essential is experience working in the public sector and/or tourism
What's on Offer
In return, you will be offered the following:
- Three month contract - opportunity to go permanent for the right person
- A very hands-on role with full ownership of projects
- A diverse, collaborative and supportive work culture
- Working in some of the most beautiful areas in Sydney!
- Planning promoting iconic Sydney events and activities
- ASAP Start!