You are here
Senior Marketing Manager - Iconic Beauty Brand
- Senior Management Opportunity reporting into the CEO
- Creative, friendly, innovative and professional team culture
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic prestige beauty brand. Their continued investment in the essence of the brand has been instrumental in driving and maintaining its positioning as a premium cosmetics brand. Their commitment to innovation and new product development translates into the exceptional quality and range of their product portfolio across the salon channel.
As Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the strategic and functional direction of all marketing activities for all products and services under the brand. You will raise the company profile through the development and delivery of a sound annual and three year marketing plan and the effective management of a team of eight. Your team's remit will cover market research, product development, pricing, communications, advertising, events, stakeholder relations, brand strategy and digital marketing. In addition you will be a senior member of the Management Team who are responsible for the overall health of the company and nurturing a professional, creative and entrepreneurial company culture.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a proven track record in a senior marketing role either within luxury goods, FMCG or retail environment
- be strategic, innovative, results orientated and an excellent project manager
- have the adaptability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- work well in a down to earth, collaborative, team culture fostering excellence and empowering growth
- be a creative thinker, always challenging yourself to deliver solutions outside the box in order to grow your bottom line
- you will thrive in delivering results in a commercially driven role in a fast paced, dynamic environment
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a well-known luxury beauty brand and be part of a culture that champions cross-functional collaboration, fun and individual accountability. This organisation is a leading employer of choice in this space and a great business to drive your career forward with. Also on offer is an attractive salary package, training & development opportunities and product benefits.