You are here
Senior Mining Engineer - Gold
- Autonomous leadership role
- Attractive and competitive salary package on offer
About Our Client
My client are a junior mining company who are looking to fast track their operation into production. With a strong leadership team they are seeking an experienced mining engineer to take ownership of the day to day operations.
As the Senior Mine Engineer, responsibility will be held for the effective planning and scheduling of the mine focused on planning, scheduling and drill and blast activity. This role is offered on a residential basis in Kalgoorlie.
The Successful Applicant
It is imperative to demonstrate at least 5 years experience as an Engineer, preferably with a senior level of responsibility carried through supervision of more junior members of the team. Gold mining experience is also highly desirable. You must be based in Kalgoorlie and posses a Quarry Managers ticket or preferably a 1st Class Mine Managers Ticket. Strong knowledge in surpac is also essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive and competitive salary package.
- Join an aspiring junior miner and be part of their development.
- High level of autonomy and responsibility in managing and driving operations.
- Ideal lifestyle where you are home every night.