You are here
Senior Network Engineer
- Reputable and forward thinking organisation with up to date technologies
- Excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate
About Our Client
Our client is a well established National telecommunications organisation that provides high speed connectivity to a range of clients. An employer of choice that due to organic growth now have a position available for an experienced Senior Network Engineer with excellent interpersonal skills and technical strengths with Juniper.
As the Senior Networks Engineer, you will be at the forefront of implementing network infrastructure solutions. You will also be the subject matter expert for technical issues pertaining to network routing and switching issues as well as working with your fellow team members in resolving network related issues. As such, you will possess in depth knowledge and hands on experience in network security, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving complex network issues within a licensed carrier.
The Successful Applicant
As the ideal person for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Able to design, configure and implement network solutions, Juniper switches and routers is essential.
- TCP/IP & Network Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRF, MPLS) - Essential
- Ability to audit current network architecture and present recommendations.
- Provide technical input to project planning and implementation phases.
- Implement these designs and produce support handover documentation.
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills with a real desire to find solutions is essential.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Market leader
- Career Progression