You are here
Senior Procurement Advisor
- Opportunity to design a benefits framework for procurement
- Work for a market leader in Brisbane CBD
About Our Client
Our client is a large ASX listed company with offices throughout Australia. The company is known as an employer of choice within Queensland and across Australia, priding itself on the provision of the highest quality customer service.
As Senior Procurement Advisor your role will involve the design and implementation of a benefits framework for procurement within this large company. Specifically your role is likely to involve the following duties:
- Liaise with key stakeholders in order to develop a procurement benefits framework for the organisation;
- Assist in devising and implementing procurement strategy across the organisation;
- Write and implementing procurement governance and procedures;
- Present initiatives and procedures to senior management;
- Assist stakeholders with provision of key supplier performance information including SLAs, benefits tracking, and other contract deliverables;
- Lead and manage the establishment and development of supplier contracts and relationships;
- Development and implementation of supplier/vendor Balanced Scorecards;
- Development and project management of strategic sourcing solutions and supply chain opportunities in collaboration with key General Insurance stakeholders;
- Development of strategies to achieve Procurement Benefits for the relevant business area;
- Contribution toward achieving Procurement Savings for the relevant business area;
- Understand supplier and business processes and provide insight and support to optimise these.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application you should have prior experience in designing and implementing a benefits framework for procurement. You should have strong stakeholder engagement skills and a proven ability to liaise with high level stakeholders. Experience within a consulting environment will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working environment
- Share scheme
- State of the art offices in the CBD