You are here
Senior Procurement Consultant
- Highly regarded management consultancy firm
- CIRCA $80K Salary (consumate with expereince)
About Our Client
My client is a privately-owned management consulting firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra, who help both public and private sector clients find fearless and practical solutions to complex problems.
A day in your life as a Procurement Consultant with my highly regarded client will include a variety of activities, such as:
- leading procurement projects, including business case and sourcing strategy development, development of documentation, and leading evaluations, negotiations and implementation
- supporting corporate real estate, program evaluation and organisational improvement review projects
- coordinating, facilitating and driving stakeholder engagement
- developing deliverables for clients such as compelling reports, engaging workshops or presentations
- sharing your tech skills, knowledge and ideas to expand our digital services offerings and solutions
- contributing to proposal writing and business development activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- have a university qualification, preferably a STEM and/or business-related degree
- at least two years' experience in a procurement-related role
- have the desire and commitment for continual learning and personal development
- have a relentless focus on five-star quality work
- be inspired by challenge and variety in work and clients
- enjoy sharing ideas and solving business puzzles
- participate in motivating and encouraging your team mates
- have a flexible, friendly and fun attitude.
What's on Offer
So if you:
- want to enhance your consulting career with a firm committed to your training and development
- relish new opportunities to solve problems that matter
- want to collaborate with an intelligent, supportive and fun bunch of people
- are seeking work-life flexibility and a competitive employment package
- want to belong to a firm that rewards all employees for their dedication, hard work and contribution (we throw a legendary end of year party!