You are here
Senior Product Manager - Business Information/Technology
- Exciting senior opportunity in a global business in start-up phase
- Full end to end product management - take ownership of your product portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader within the business services space providing commercial information and business insights to multinationals right down to SME clients. Since its incorporation within the Australian market, they have grown to a team of over 600 staff and 6 locations throughout Australasia building their business on delivering unparalleled customer service.
This is a newly created role reporting to the General Manager of the business unit. The purpose of the role is to develop new and improve current products to enhance the current portfolio offered to clients.
You will have experience in:
- Product Development from trend monitoring, competitor analysis through to concept, business case writing, planning through to launch and reporting.
- Competitor Analysis and identifying gaps in the current market
- Preparation of initial positioning statements in the market
- Financial model presentations with a focus on forecasting and analysis
- Stakeholder management: products are created with the appropriate internal consultation
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in a product development role within a services organisation (7-10 years) - ideally in a data driven/technology environment
- Exceptional organisational and stakeholder management skills
- A curious and strategic mind
- Strong inter-personal skills and an engaging personality
- Team orientated approach - able to liaise with IT, Sales and clients
- Proven project management and financial modelling skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Central location