You are here
Senior Project Engineer - Building Solutions
- Global market leader
- Excellent career progression\
About Our Client
Our client, a global engineering company and fortune 500 business is looking for an ambitious Senior Project Engineer to join their Building Solutions business unit. Delivering engineering solutions for over 100 years and with over 1200 employees in 25 offices across Australia and New Zealand this role offers a rare opportunity to work alongside a international market leader and presents unique exposure to an exciting and diverse project portfolio and innovative technology.
Reporting to the District Engineering Manager the Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for the delivery and success of the company's major electronic security projects within the building construction industry. This will involve defining the detailed project scope requirement, developing technical documents, system configuration, design validation and coordinating internal and external project stakeholders alongside promoting engineering advancement and team development.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Relevant tertiary engineering qualifications or equivalent experience
- Proven track record in a project engineering capacity involved in the delivery of large and complex technology based projects that involve electronic security systems such as CCTV, intercoms, access control, intruder detection etc.
- Significant exposure to a building construction environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at levels
- Experience mentoring teams of junior staff and leading a team in a professional engineering environment
- A demonstrated flair for innovation
- Ambition for continual improvement and self-development
What's on Offer
Excellent career development opportunity for an ambitious Senior Project Engineer with an internationally leading engineering company. Excellent remuneration package with potential for international travel.