You are here
Senior Project Engineer - Defence Projects
- Deliver key projects on time and within budget
- Manage a skilled peer group
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 business specialising in may sectors from commercial real estate to investment management. Renowned for their excellence and talented professionals, they currently are undertaking several Defence projects that require a skilled Senior Project Engineer to compliment their established workforce.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate client side Project Engineer to join the team within a specialist project management consultancy based in Melbourne.
With a healthy pipeline of work, an international presence, strong existing client relationships and recently tendered projects, the company prides itself on bringing a combination of technical expertise, innovation, people management and bespoke team building to the world of project management.
They manage and deliver large projects in locations across Australia.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skill sets:
- You will have completed a Bachelor of Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 4 years-experience as a Project Manager.
- Engineering / Design project experience would be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder and client management
- Strong contractor management
- You will have a strong commercial acumen.
- You will be a great communicator and have strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
What's on Offer
We are looking for an articulate, detail focused individual with a background of working and being involved in residential projects, who may also want to branch into other project sectors.
Experience of scoping works, writing briefs, liaising with internal stakeholders, managing budgets, and running project control groups are all essential for this role.
If you have a demonstrated background in working autonomously, managing multiple projects and a good technical knowledge of managing projects from inception through to completion then this is a fantastic opportunity to apply your background.
This role would suit a tertiary qualified project manager with a demonstrated background working in a client side project management capacity and delivering projects up to $100Million.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sebastian Dahan on (03) 9607 5619.