You are here
Senior Project Manager - Fit out experience - Urgent need
- URGENT need - Fit out experience essential
- Great company culture built around success!
About Our Client
Our client has built a reputation around their unique design and builds across the commercial fit out market. Through this experience and a great track record our client is well known to deliver an outstanding level of commercial fit out projects across the healthcare, education and commercial space. They are seeking a Senior Project Manager with a strong track record working on similar projects that can come in and hit the ground running.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Be responsible for the delivery of multiple fit out projects at one time.
- Assist with procurement of supplies and ensure costs are monitored on all projects.
- Prioritise jobs ensuring all receive adequate time and attention
- Coordinate and communicate with trades, suppliers, stakeholders and colleagues
- Building a close relationship with the site supervisors/foreman's and the suppliers
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this highly challenging yet exciting Project Management position our client is looking for candidates that can illustrate a number of the following attributes;
- 3 + years Project Management experience across commercial fit out, joinery or shopfitting
- Proven negotiation and cost management skills
- High attention to detail
- A positive and driven personality
- Broad construction and commercial understanding
- Strong understanding of work flow management
What's on Offer
- Up to $150k for the right candidate
- Great company culture
- Interesting and diverse range of projects - health, aged care and retail